The luxurious 5-star The Oitavos Hotel is located 5km from central Cascais and combines ultramodern design with an untouched natural location within the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park. Lisbon is a 30-minute drive away as well, and the popular Praia do Guincho beach is a 5 minutes away by car.
Stay 7 nights at the luxury Hotel The Oitavos 5* in Cascais, and play 5 rounds of golf at Oitavos Dunes.
Pro Free Offer: Pro will be offered a complimentary room and complimentary green fees when he brings a group of 7 or more paying clients.
Payment conditions: 30% up to 60 days prior to the reservation date and the remaining 70% up to 21 days to the reservation date.
If the reservation is made with less than 21 days prior to intended reservation full payment is required.
The Oitavos Dunes Golf course is an 18 hole course located to the west of the town of Cascais. Oitavos Dunes is a course that lies close to the coast and the fairways present constant views of the Atlantic Ocean. The course architect Arthur Hills has created a layout to take advantage of its environment and the sea views with fairways meandering the pinewood forest. Oitavos Dunas is a championship golf course and has been the host of the European Tour Portugal Open more than once.
The luxurious 5-star The Oitavos Hotel is located 5km from central Cascais and combines ultramodern design with an untouched natural location within the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park. Lisbon is a 30-minute drive away as well, and the popular Praia do Guincho beach is a mere 5 minutes away by car.
Portuguese architect José Amaral Anahory has come up with an uncompromisingly modern construction of steel and glass flooded with natural light, The Oitavos has 142 unusually spacious rooms and suites with full-height glass doors onto a large balcony. They all feature comfortable extra long beds, 2 flat-screen satellite TVs and a Nespresso coffee machine.
Facilities: 2 restaurants ( Ipsylon Lounge & Verbasco); Bar; Full-service spa (offers natural and organic treatment products and a holistic approach to wellness); 24-hour fitness centre, sport facilities (tennis court, Padel, Squash, group fitness classes, fitness academy and a semi-olimpic indoor pool; heated (from May to September) outdoor salt-water swimming pool.